Sunday, March 29, 2009

How To Find Value In Auto Glass Replacement.

In a world of fast paced consumerism it is sometimes hard to find value in the products and services we spend our money on.  What exactly is value and how do we find it in auto glass replacement?  Value can be defined as the amount (of money or goods or services) that is considered to be a fair equivalent for something else.  It can also be defined as a company or individual who goes the extra mile to make an auto glass purchase a more pleasant experience. 
 
When I install a piece of glass or repair a windshield on a customers car I also vacuum their vehicle and clean the exterior windows all around the vehicle.  I take time to make sure the customer understands the all safety and product care information related to their auto glass purchase.  Quite often I give them an additional quote for another vehicle.  Often I am able to refer them to related services such as window tint or other parts.  I answer any and all questions.  After that I thank them for their business.

Every customer is an opportunity to build a relationship.  As a customer I remember when I am treated to exceptional service. I also remember when I am treated like just another sale.  When a customer leaves my shop I want them to know that they have had a safe auto glass installation on their vehicle, and that I value them as a customer.  I set their expectations higher and then exceed them.  The next time they have an auto glass need they will remember exceptional service and I will be more than happy to provide it again and again.

I am fortunate to work for a company that seeks not merely customer satisfaction, but attains customer delight.  It is refreshing to work for a company that has invested in its people and culture to set expectations higher for auto glass repair and replacement.  Nearly 90% of customers surveyed report being delighted by the service they received from us.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am looking for cheap auto glass for side window of my car. If anyone knows where I can find it let me know.

auto glass